Three Levels of Membership
All new members of the CERT enter at one of these three levels depending on experience:
ASSOCIATE COST ESTIMATING FIRM
(Membership Classification ACEF)
Individual or firm engaged in providing cost estimating services on a part time basis while being primarily employed elsewhere for full or part time, so long as the estimating service is not for the primary employer.
CONSULTANT ESTIMATOR FIRM
(Membership Classification CEF)
Individual or firm primarily engaged in less than five years of full time private practice providing cost estimating services, independent of a contracting, construction management, or design firm.
SENIOR ESTIMATING CONSULTANCY FIRM
(Membership Classification SECF)
Individual or firm primarily engaged in five years or more of full time private practice providing cost estimating services, independent of a contracting, construction management, or design firm.
Become A Part Of The Team And Apply for CERT Membership.
- The CERT Best Practices Manual for a Private Firm Engaged in Construction Cost Estimating, current edition, provided in PDF format or hard copy for $20.00 additional fee.
- Access to monthly educational conference calls (we call these “best practices” calls).
- Members only registration fees at annual conferences to be held in various locations.
- Access to fellow consulting firms for business advice and networking.
- Member is listed on the CERT website under Find a CERT Consultant.
- Access to the CERT mentoring program for new and recently established CERT member firms.
Consider Supporting Our Sponsors
Get a free, no-obligation estimating tools
demo from our Gold Sponsor, 14 Fathoms!