Consulting Estimators Round Table Presents its 2017 Fall Northeast Conference
Meeting the Challenges of Estimating Consulting in a Changing World
Consulting estimators face significant challenges in their practice today, from client demands and competition to cost pressures and professional liability for their services. Attend the CERT fall conference where CERT members, professional estimators, industry colleagues, state officials, attorneys and others will share their experiences on these issues and more. Dynamic programs will be presented by interesting speakers on a range of topics, including:
- Professional liability insurance for consultants
- Construction law and policy for estimators
- Construction claims valuation and forensic analysis for estimators
- Using Excel in your estimating practice
- Best Practices roundtable discussion
- And more…
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport
28 Day Hill Road
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Cost: $150 per member.
Registration required by Tues., Oct. 17, 2017.